The service helps all participants of the agricultural market to find each other and make quick, safe and profitable transactions.
We have the working site and team. We have registered an international trademark. The project was advertised for several months in Ukraine (since December 2018), SEO + context. As of August 2019, traffic is about 37 thousand visits per month. Monetization is in the early stages, the functionality is being improved.
1. Germany. The population is 82 million people, the target audience involved is 5.6 million people, the market capacity is 2.1 billion euros per year.
2. Spain: Population - 46.5 million people, target audience involved - 3.1 million people, market capacity 1.2 billion euros per year
3. The whole EU: Population - 512 million people, target audience involved - 25 million people, market capacity 10 billion euros per year
4. USA and Canada: Population - 370 million people, target audience involved - 35 million people, market capacity 14.7 billion euros per year
Problem or Opportunity
The main problems of the agricultural market (for sellers and buyers):
- Search for buyers by sellers
- Search for a reliable supplier
- Difficulty in finding prices for agricultural products and services
- The complexity of international transactions
Solution (product or service)
This is a market place segmented into the agricultural sector, which makes it possible to provide an organized online infrastructure and services to the online agricultural market, provides a wide range of products and a choice of the lowest prices, easily scales and allows you to quickly expand the geography, allows you to provide a unified rubricator and convenient search with filters. Also, the marketplace allows you to conduct consumer research in the agricultural segment and quickly modify tools for a wide range of customers.
Our competitors In Germany are: landwirt.com, proplanta.de, traktorpool.de
Advantages or differentiators
- Farmerscan has a unique rubricator that systematizes goods and services
- Farmerscan has an international format that allows you to quickly expand the geography and scale the service
- Farmerscan has its own moderation system, which allows you to maintain a balance between the number of suppliers and the quality of their goods and services
- Farmerscan has an optimal segment expanded almost to the entire agricultural sector
1. Advertising tools for promoting ads (placement in the TOP, raising up, advertising tags) - from 0.3 to 5 euros.
2. Direct advertising banners on the site - from 10 to 300 euros
3. AdSense advertising banners - $ 0.5 per click and from $ 1.5 per 1000 impressions.
4. Subscription to packages (from 5 to 500 euros per month for companies)
5. Commission from transactions from 1% to 30% (depending on the product or service)
6. Commission from auctions and bidding from 1% to 10%
7. Services for companies (transaction support, monthly fee for traders, etc.)
8. Advertising articles (from 10 to 300 euros)
Farmerscan - it is a hybrid marketplace B2B and B2C.
For B2C, we work as a trading platform using the Freemium model (with basic free services and a paid subscription), internal advertising.
For B2B, we work as a paid subscription with the company’s functionality, transaction support, advertising banners and branding, indirect advertising for traders and manufacturers.
Money will be spent on
- Advertising budget for project promotion (SEO, contextual advertising, display advertising on radio and TV, event marketing, promotion in social networks)
- expenses for services to support the site (hosting, technical support services, domains, mail services)
- mobile application development
- team costs
Offer for investor
Discount on SAFE agreement at 15% for 3 years according to the company's assessment in the next round. The proposal is preliminary and may be discussed.