Bitupper is a unified crypto portal of the next generation as a full-fledged solution combining the capabilities of a multi-currency wallet, multi-currency block explorer, payment processor, business tools, community development tools. All services have a number of distinctive features that are necessary and useful to the users.
First MVP - Bitupper Explorer (block explorer for 3 currencies): BTC, LTC, DOGE is launched: bitupper.com
4 more services are under development at the current stage:
- Bitupper Wallet (multi-currency wallet based on BIP-44)
- Bitupper Fundraising (Fundraising tools out-of-the-box)
- Bitupper Passport (single authorization technology, OAuth and KYC)
- Bitupper API (API Panel for external integration of all API's, services and applications)
Total global turnover of internet advertising is estimated at around $ 190 billion in 2017 with an expectation of growth to $ 303 billion.
If we compare traffic stats of the platforms similar to functionality to Bitupper, total amount of the traffic exceeds 5 billion views a month.
Bitupper aims at gaining at least 2% of global internet advertising market share
Solution (product or service)
Bitupper is a unified internet portal focused on crypto and blockchain.
The platform has more than 18 services integrated with each other to give unprecedented functionality and usability.
Most revenue from the functioning of the ecosystem is expected to be received through own ad network - Bitupper Ads
Coinbase, Bitpay, Blockchain.info, MyEtherwallet, Etherscan, Google news, Buy&Sell Ads
Advantages or differentiators
1. All services in one place
2. Funds are under full control by users. Bitupper ecosystem does not collect private keys.
3. Deterministic wallet BIP-44
4. Multi-currency support
5. Fundraising out-of-the-box in the cloud
6. New more efficient ways of targeting crypto audience
7. Community involvement tools with ability to monetize user actions
8. Fully functional solutions for business
9. Unique news-gathering service to have all news conveniently in one place. At first, the service will cover news from the crypto industry, another topics will be added later in order to broaden the coverage
10. All services work via single authorization technology (SSO), which also serves as OAuth and KYC provider
Bitupper Finance projections for 3 years (2018-2021)
* Incomes from exchangers
ATV (average transaction value) $ 200
Effective Commission 0.50%
Number of clients 7 474 315
Income $ 7 474 315
* Bitupper Fundraising Clients
ATV $ 1000
Number of clients 3 737
Income $ 3 737 165
* Vendors with paid subscription
ATV $ 100
Number of clients 186 857
Income $ 18 685 787
* Advertising revenue
Share (from traffic) 100%
Average bill $ / 1000 views $ 10
Income $ 50 965 341
Bitupper business model consists of 4 main ways to generate revenue:
- one-time payments
- paid subscription
- commissions on payments and exchanges
- advertising revenue
Most of Bitupper services are accessible for general public for free in order to attract users. Having more than 18 services on board, Bitupper Platform easily generates traffic, which is then monetized using own advertising network Bitupper Ads.
Business and other functional services are available via paid subscription or via one-time payments.
Money will be spent on
Hardware (servers, etc.)
Offer for investor
Indicators of business. Round Angel:
* The cost of business - $ 22,800,000
* The discount rate - 60%
* The horizon for calculating the forecast period - 3 years
Indicators for the investor. Round Angel:
* The cost of a share for an investor - $ 500,000
* Share for investor - 7%
* Estimated value of a share - $ 1,500,000
* Discount for investor - 68.7%
Blockchain and software risks
1. Risk of Blockchain Software Weaknesses.
2. Risk of New Technology.
Risks related to the company
1. Risks Related to Ineffective Management.
2. Risks of Negative Publicity.
Risks Related to Highly Competitive Environment.
1. Risks Related to General Global Market and Economic Conditions.
2. Risks of Infringement Claims.
Risks related to the platform development
1. Risk Related to Reliance on Third Parties.
2. Dependence of Platform on Senior Management Team.
3. Lack of Interest to the Platform.
4. Changes to the Platform.
5. Ability to Introduce New Technologies.
6. Risk Associated with Other Applications.
7. Risk of an Unfavorable Fluctuation of Cryptocurrency Value.
8. Risk of Dissolution of Company or Platform.
Risks arising in course of company parties’ business
1. Risk of Conflicts of Interest.
2. Risks Related to Invalidation of Company Parties Transactions.
3. Risk Arising from Emerging Markets.
1. Uncertain Regulatory Framework.
2. Risk of Government Action.
3. Risk of Burdensomeness of Applicable Laws, Regulations and Standards.
4. Unlawful or Arbitrary Government Action.