The goal is for the customer to have much higher chances of meeting someone personally than in "traditional" dating apps by providing financial motivation, security, meeting place and personal guidance as well as penalizing (incl. financially) those, who behave inappropriately.
We have developed the idea, studied competitive landscape and markets, got feedback of number of potential customers as for existing services.
Now, looking forward to (pre-)seed round investment.
1. US (50+ mln customers)
2. UK (20+ mln potential customers)
3. China, India (500+ mln potential customers)
Durig pilot phase we will target just a few large cities in the US
Primary characteristics of our target audience - those people, who use dating apps. Globally - total addressable market is 1 Bln users.
Проблема или Возможность
Despite large number of "dating apps" on the market, people still have challenge to find and meet someone who shares their goals. This is one of the main reasons why more than 50% of active (=paying) dating apps users feel frustrated and afterwards call them "waste of time".
The reason is that most of such apps just sell contacts or opportunity to chat or share pictures, which is not enough motivation to have people meet each other.
Moreover, many apps are NOT INTERESTED that people meet in person, because if they do, they are likely to stop using it.
Решение (Продукт или Услуга)
The core of our platform will be built around in person meetings. We will achieve this by:
1. Providing financial motivation to meet:
- Customers pay for meetings and get refund if it is successful, meaning when both parties showed up in selected place).
- If just one person showed up, he/she gets money beck + part of the other person's money.
- If both did not show up, the money goes to platform.
2. Providing personal security solution (like alarm button, customer verification)
3. Providing a set of meeting places (partner organizations like cafes, restaurants, etc)
4. Providing legal support
5. Providing psychological advice support
There are many competitors on the market like Tinder, match, Bumble, and so on. Customers typically register and use several services, not just one. And the biggest issue for these services is customer retention, not acquisition.
Преимущества или дифференциаторы
Our competitors sell contacts, while we sell relations. Our target audience is frustrated part of other services' users.
Main cost drivers: Marketing and financial commissions and salaries
For the details, please see the presentation.
We are going to use freemium business model, attracting customers mainly from online channels.
Within the 1-st year of operations we plan to attract 1 mln users. By the end of year 3, the platform should have 40+ Mln users with LTV growing from USD 18.6 per user on year 1 to USD 58.97 on year 3
LTV/CAC ratio should grow from 0.64 on year 1 to 2.13 on year 3
Целевое назначение инвестиций
MVP, which should include:
- Technical platform development
- Legal model for each geo/region
- Building initial partnerships
- Pilot launch in one or several US Cities (depending on amount of money raised)