3x4 is the world’s first Web3 fundraising platform for non-profits utilizing NFTs to provide donors with utility, revenue, and transparency.
The current status of 3x4 is:
- The developed MVP - a web application and a mobile IOS app allowing complementary functionality for the users.
- 20 out of 20 approached non-profits are willing to partner with us. 189 out of 250 NFT artists agreed to upload their works to 3x4.
- Secured first partnerships with non-profits and brands - Kabuni (London-based Web3 educational platform), Children of Heroes (Ukrainian non-profit fund helping children who lost their parent(s) during the war), and Hope for Ukraine (serving the poorest communities in Ukraine to satisfy their basic needs).
Problem or Opportunity
In the current philanthropy market ($485B & 1.4 billion people donating annually), donors receive only thank-you letters from their donations, questioning their transparency and use of funds.
Solution (product or service)
3x4 is the first Web3 fundraising platform for non-profits utilizing NFTs in collaboration with artists and brands to provide donors utility and revenue. To do that, 3x4 allows donors to receive NFT as tangible proof of donation with the ability to profit during its resale.
It is embedded in the 3x4 name:
- Any user can donate 3x and become a new NFT owner - enabling the profitable distribution for all involved
-During each NFT sale, the price is distributed in 4 ways (the majority going to the non-profit, then the previous owners, the NFT creator, and the 3x4 platform)
- Art creators, all previous owners, and non-profits receive royalty perpetually
- Users can promote their NFTs as QR-coded Zoom backgrounds or on social media