Pavooq is the online platform for high-quality analytics of human interactions in work communicators, like Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and work emails. The core idea is to display all the communications in graph mode. Connections graph, combined with supporting stats, can help measure team cohesion and reveal the pitfalls and potential risks caused by communication patterns.
- Team of developers, researchers, which is working with the product for more than 1 year;
- MVP available as a free version of the product;
- Connected Slack workspaces (our free clients);
- Financial plan (for B2B SaaS model);
- 5 early adopters (including Bored Panda, Apphive, Glacial, and other);
HRs, team leads, project managers, CDOs (Chief Diversity Officers), etc.
All companies that use Slack for work communication.
Market: ~750,000 (All Slack corporate customers).
Problem or Opportunity
- Identifies key persons and influencers;
- Tracks the performance of employees, teams, and company as a whole;
- Helps to predict conflicts;
Solution (product or service)
We are creating an online (B2B, SaaS) platform Pavooq, which makes analytics of communication in Slack Workspace, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and work emails.
Our platform helps HRs, Team leads, PMs, and CDO (Chief Diversity Officers) to understand how a team communicates inside and finds influencers, key employees, etc.
TrustView, Microsoft Viva, OrgLens, Google Work Insights
Advantages or differentiators
- Quick connection (Minimum spend time for team connected)
- No weekly user surveys
- Organizational network analysis
- SaaS model
- Slack Integration
- AI prediction: planned.
- Sentiment Analysis: planned.
We have a detailed financial plan in .xlsx format.
Money will be spent on
- to finalize Pavooq Free version;
- on R&D;
- on marketing;
- to increase the number of free customers;
(we have developed a financial plan for this)