Handy Furnishing is an online platform for home decorating and interior design. Our main clients are designers and architects, we offer them to download 3d models of furniture, lamps and décor and the ability to buy all this objects and also convenient project management tools
We have created website with over 15K products added, with interior lookbooks section and exclusive “selections” tool. We have implemented CRM, virtual PBX, formed a database of potential customers of almost 3K contacts. We have Over 50K product items ready for adding, 250 designers from 6 countries singed in and we have about $2K revenue during testing of our MVP
Home Decor Market is expected to garner $664.0 billion by 2020. Expansion and developments in real estate industry, have supplemented the growth of world home decor market.
Problem or Opportunity
While developing our own interior design studio, we have seen a number of problems in this area:
- To create an interior visualization, designers use 3d models of interior objects. They form their own databases of 3d models, but it is very uncomfortable to search the desired objects among hundreds of archives on a computer.
- There are various sites where the designer can buy 3d models of furnishings but there is no connection with real objects, that is, there is no information about the product itself (price, description, where it can be bought)
- Due to the lack of information on the real objects from which 3d models are made, designers create visualizations which are then difficult to implement (because it may turn out that this product can not be purchased in this country, or the product is no longer manufactured, or the price is much higher than planned in the budget, etc.)
- Various brands are beginning to offer 3d models of their products on their sites, but it is not convenient to search information from a large number of different sites, and it is also difficult to find this information.
- Designers and architects also earn money helping their customers to find the necessary interior items. But there is a lack of convenient tools that would allow designers to receive their commission from selling things to end customers.
Solution (product or service)
We create a connection between real interior items and their 3D models. We offer our clients to download 3d models of furniture, lamps and décor and the ability to buy all this objects. We make the search and selection of furnishings more convenient in the process of creating design projects: we represent all groups of products that are used in the design of interiors in convenient form of online store with different filters, description, partners prices, terms of delivery
Our competitors in the global market are such big companies as Houzz.com and wayfair.com, and 3d models stocks such as 3ddd.ru and cgtrader.com.
Advantages or differentiators
HandyFurnishing offers our customers all they need for really handy furnishing. We are among the first to combine the functionality of the great online store and the 3d model library. We implement a number of convenient features and services that are useful for designers and architects.
We plan multiple revenue streams:
- online sales of goods for designers and architects (b2b)
- online sales of goods to end customers (b2c)
- a paid subscription for the use of professional 3d models and tools for managing design projects
- Paid marketing services for brands that offer their products
Money will be spent on
- Increasement the number of products on the site
- Cataloging of 3d models of real products
- Creation of new 3d models of products from the most popular categories
- Advertising campaign targeting designers
- Optimization and refinement of the frontend and backend of the project