New freelancing platform where business spend less time for routine and freelancer has more opportunities to raise more earnings.
Market and competitors analysis
MVP development, first B-test
Market entry strategy
1.Main markets for start: North America, because USA and Canada has more than 30% of GIG market from Total volume.
2. Next markets:South-East Asia because it has a big growth to 2023 year and can has 40% of market
3. Focus on employers small and medium business (revenue $10-50 ml./ year)
4. Focus on freelancer in current segments: IT, marketing, design, publishing, finance
Problem or Opportunity
Where is the best place to looking for employee;
Long analysis of responded freelancers;
When you already choose employee you never know what you’ll receive in the end. Usually platforms does not provide structure to control a work on tasks;
Careless accomplishment of work and non-compliance of deadlines;
As a result - losted funds, wasted time and nerves with freelancer's cooperation
Difficult money withdrawal process from platform;
Frequent late payment
He waste a time to looking for offers: describing of experience and expertise , conversation with employer but he doesn't have any guarantee to get this job;
Sensibilities: non-payment, conflict determination in favor of employer
As a result - a lot of time going to looking an offer and routine operations and it's all lead to astable revenue.
Solution (product or service)
1. Choosing a employee with best compatibility for the job;
2. Simplification conversation for task clarification;
3. Fast employee selection with needed skills and qualification;
4. Opportunity to beсome a mentor or content writer for raise earnings;
5. Platform makes estimation of realistic and understandability of job before publishing;
6. Friendly and simple guide , auto hints;
7. Withdraw money to credit/debit card or to crypto-wallets;
8. Effective module to stage and budget project control;
Advantages or differentiators
1. Cow operating costs for the platform.
2. Partially decentralised.
3. Community oriented.
We can provide full model and Fin. manifest
Platform fee + Internal services
Money will be spent on
Round A opening
Offer for investor
Up to $500 000 : 1% = $ 100 000
From $ 500 000 to $ 800 000 : 1,5% = $ 100 000
From $ 800 000 to $ 1 200 000 : 2,62% = $ 100 000