A cloud based application that automates appointment scheduling and payments accepting for coaches, mentors and consultants in a personal services industry
We have a MVP and we conduct a closed testing with the our early adopters
– The total addressable Market – it's a whole personal services industry;
– The served available market – it's a coaches, mentors and consultants, who already use a similar solutions;
– Serviceable & Obtainable Market – it's a Life and Business Coaches, who live in USA
Problem or Opportunity
The problem is that the individual consultants, who hasn't got a personal assistant lose their leads and profit due to:
– involvement in routine processes
– lack of active clients base
– prolonged coordination of meetings with clients
Solution (product or service)
The solution we propose – it’s cloud based application that automates appointment scheduling and payments accepting. Each consultant will have a personal landing page, where he can propose to his clients a flexible time selection, cashless payment system, and on a backend side the consultant will have a base with all leads and clients, lifetime payment history, calendar with appointments and chat for messaging and file transfer
We have a several competitive applications, who based in USA and Europe, but mostly it's just a simple booking systems:
Advantages or differentiators
– CRM with payments receipt, suited to the coaches needs;
– Founder's great marketing and UX-expertise;
– CTO's tech expertise;
- Our goal is to reach 2000 customers during first 12 months;
- Planned profit is $ 240k after first year;
- At the moment, we invested 3000 hours of work and about $ 2000 of personal funds in the project
Our business model – software as a service.
We propose a 5 plans based on monthly and annual subscription.
Subscription starts from $10 per month.
Our goal is to reach 2000 paying customers during first 12 month.
Money will be spent on
We are looking an investment for further customer development, first marketing campaigns, PR and technical maintenance
Offer for investor
- Percentage of the company, depending on the amount;
- Return on investment with interest;