MISU – is a mobile app which collects data from smart watches and predicts possible critical conditions before they can happen. We created unique math algorithms and make people live longer and better
- February - Opening offices in Ukraine and Poland, won 2 biggest grants
- March 2022 - the beginning of device testing, revenue $19k for 2 testing week
- June 2022 - White Paper for 1 device
- July 2022 - Contract with Alfa Insurance. work with MEDIMOST, Netrix, Amazon and add medical assistance
- September 2022 - Testing devices in government state cllinics with cardiologists with accuracy of predictions >80%
- September 2022 - launch in UA and PL
- November 2022 - Web Summit participation, ready to start in France
- 2023 - Start work with Huawei, produce the most thin device
Problem or Opportunity
All the time, humanity has been trying to solve 3 global problems: 1. A problem with food: we need to eat every day and every day 2. People want to have eternal life or a long life 3. And people want to have good planet around us
And MISU solved the 2d biggest problem of humanity.
MISU is a chance to live longer. For you and your family. And stop dying from heart diseases
Solution (product or service)
We are collecting medical data and can make predictions of critical conditions. The accuracy of our forecasts >80% and we finished tests in governments clinics
Core focus of MISU - make people live longer and better, because our users everyday will be safe and know what potential diseases they can have in the near future.
Prediction of critical conditions before their occurrence, the system sends the user notifications of potential risks and make recommendation for repair our health
Build scenarios based on received data to better health condition forecasts.
- We have 2 BM: b2b2c & b2c and use different models in EU countries: b2b2c: fee from insurance & pharma companies, family subcr, and sales of MISU watches.
2bc: family subcr, and sales of MISU watches.
Incubation/Acceleration programs accomplishment
- We raised $150K of grants of two largest funds Ukrainian Startup Fund and Poland Prize
- $300K from Amazon on their services
- Participated in VIVATECH
- In November go to the Web Summit to Lisbon
- Winners of OASIS program in Korea and go there in October
- Agreed incubation in Euratechnologies October 2022
- NDA with “Дарниця” and working by aging program for global market
- Participated in NINJA, ERA NYC, NUWEE, K-Startup Grand Challenge,