A very economic business plan, which proses to endevaour a couple of thousands of dollars into a quickly growing coffee business in Odessa, Ukraine. The opening a small coffee shop with recoupment of around 3/4 months. The lack of coffee art in Odessa will allow us to be unique as the art cook has already been found and is one of the very few who is able to create clear messages and paintings on top of your ordered coffee
A business plan has already been established and a place for a coffee shop has already been found, in central Odessa.
The coffee shop industry is a rapidly growing one in Odessa and in Ukraine. The lack of proffesional coffee makers in Odessa, only increases the demand for our product.
Problem or Opportunity
The problems that may arise in the process, are that:
1. The coffee market is completely integrated into the foreign currency market and in the case of UAH depreciating the price of production will rise
2. There are numerous coffee shops in Odessa
Solution (product or service)
The competition process will be dealt with be hiring a proffesional arts man to establish a unique facility in Odessa region
There are not many proffesional coffee places in Odessa and hence there will not be much competition
Advantages or differentiators
Our shop will be unique due to the arts on the coffee as well as the extravagant taste of it, which will derive from the varied seeds across the whole world
The financial structures will be based solely on our finance administrator.
The general plan for the business goes as follows:
1. Finding a place and completing a survey of society about their interests for a proffesional coffee (already done)
2. Contacting and making links to coffee importers from around the world. ( Kenya, Ethiopia, Guatemala, etc)
3. Purchasing a proffesional set of equipment, most likely to be from Italy
4. Branding and advertising
Money will be spent on
The invested funds will go into purchasing the equipment and supplies for the coffee
Offer for investor
We are prepared to double your money in the space of a 18 months, and in the case of a failure we are ready to give 20% of our company's profits to our investors