Фото - ASSOL
32208

ASSOL

Construction of biogas plant

Украина, Запорожская область
Отрасль: Энергетика
Стадия проекта: Есть идея или наработки

Дата последнего изменения: 22.10.2018
Min сумма займа
$  1.000
Предлагаемая доходность
3% в год
На страницу владельца
0
Всего необходимо
$ 3.000
Рейтинг
equalizer из 1000
help
Рассчитывается по оценкам и заполненности проекта (подробнее о рейтингах)
Моя оценка
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Средняя оценка:
 

Идея

Dear Investor,

We are Ukrainian company "Assol", which looking for investment for implementation of biogas plant.The amount that we need is 3 million EUR. If you are interested, I can send you additional informatiom wia email. We offer to become our partner, and implement a very profitable project, the payback period of which is about 4 years.

Текущее состояние

Implementing

Рынок

The main products of Biogas Plant are biogas, converted into electricity, heat or mechanical energy.
The raw biogas contains on the average 65% of methane and 35% of CO2, moisture and other impurities. Just like natural gas, that is, gas extracted from the bowels, biogas is enriched (up to 95% methane in gas), cleaned, dried and compressed before being used in an internal combustion engine.
The energy equivalent of gas biogas is 21.5 MJ / m3 (9-10 kWh / m3). The physicochemical and ecological properties of purified biogas and natural gas are almost identical, therefore, they use the same fuel equipment.
More rational is the use of biogas for obtaining mechanical and electrical energy. This can lead to the creation of its own energy base, which fully meets the operational needs of the enterprise.

Проблема или Возможность

Investments

Конкуренты

There are no such complexes in this region

Преимущества или дифференциаторы

The production will be universal and for wide use.

Финансы

The project is planned to be financed jointly with the city of Melitopol. Meriya provides a platform and buildings for placing a biogas complex, acting as a shareholder in the amount of 20%, the remaining 80% is expected to be paid in equipment and cash equivalent.

Срок кредитования

60 месяцев

Процентная ставка, %

3

Решение (Продукт или Услуга)

Trying to find earn finance for this project

Команда или Руководство

Изобретение/Патент

development of a unique project based on current calculations
5,00
1
2
3
4
5
1 оценка
Авторизация/Регистрация
arrow_back
RU
more_horiz
close
visibility826
star0
Добавить в избранное
Удалить из избранных
share
close
thumb_up0
Нравится
Не нравится
Идея
Текущее состояние
Рынок
Проблема или Возможность
Конкуренты
Преимущества или дифференциаторы
Финансы
Профинансировано ранее, $
Срок кредитования
Процентная ставка, %
Тип залога
Залог и активы
Бизнес-модель
Решение (Продукт или Услуга)
Команда или Руководство
Лид-кредитор
Риски
Прохождение Инкубационных/Акселерационных программ
Победы в Конкурсах и другие награды
Изобретение/Патент
Видео о продукте
Презентация