Ukraine Startup Integration Program in France
Date: 01.09.2022 - 31.10.2022 | 09:00
Location: Lille, France
Link to register: https://uvca.eu/en/project/ukraine-startup-integration-program-in-france
Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (UVCA) together with EuraTechnologies, FREE Ukraine Foundation, Alliance Tech and the support from the Mayor of Lille, Mrs. Martine Aubry, are launching Ukraine Startup Integration Program in France The program is specially designed for Ukrainian innovative companies.
A French legal entity is not required for participation in the Program.
The language of the Program activities is English.
In France, startups have access to a number of subsidies and many forms of help, courtesy of either the government or private investors. Tax advantages such as a temporary tax exemption on profit can be life saving for a young business that is willing to expand.
Why choose the French ecosystem?
- High level of R&D activity from corporations and academia
- Massive involvement from corporations (open innovation, acceleration, venturing & spinoffs)
- Generous public funding available
Ukraine Startup Integration Program includes:
- 6-month acceleration program at EuraTechnologies
- Unlimited co-working at Euratech
- Integration into the EU ecosystem
- In-kind support by 50+ top tech companies (AWS, Canva, IBM, Indeed, Microsoft, Miro, Stripe…)
- Affordable housing
- School for your kids
- Medical insurance for your family
- Further funding options
Learn more about the program and how to apply: bit.ly/3yYBGX4
Date of publication: 08.08.2022