Arina - an artificial intelligence that translates natural language to source code, builds applications and deploys them to servers, smart sensors and user devices. It is a new way to manage information that your business needs - just describe in a structured way what you want and Arina creates and delivers applications wherever they would be used.
Developed business plan
Have tested idea and prototype
Working on MVP
Software developement market is estimated at c. 3.7 trillion USD, growing c. 10-15% annually. Further development of AI and robotics will increase the costs for IT and software in particular gradually.
-any large companies from different industries, which develop software for themselves
-small and medium business as network users
Problem or Opportunity
• Every system has own technological platform, build-in business logic and UI
• Every system needs customization and integration with other systems
• Every development team use own development and documentation methodology
• There is no real-time efficiency metrics for complex development projects
• Privacy in the network is undermined with uncontrolled data sharing
Solution (product or service)
• Natural language for communication
• Universal semantic model
• Unified efficiency metric
• Network of personal AI's
The core competitors are:
Software development - Google for Developers, Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), Microsoft Power Apps, Zoho
Network - LinkedIn, Facebook
Advantages or differentiators
• Using any natural language to communicate with people: English, Ukrainian, French, German, Spanish ...
• Deploying applications for different platforms: web, iOS, Android, Windows 10, Linux
• On-demand assembly of application: depends on business logic, available infrastructure, personal preferences, used device, weather conditions, etc
• Personal AI controlling your communication and data in the network assures another level of privacy
See pricing policy at the following page: http://arina.network/arina/show/261
We intend to have c. 10000 paying users/devices in the first year of development
Saas service with monthly payments. We will provide subscription for users depending on the type and volume of functions used. Separate subscription is designed for devices, that will be used and registered in our system.
Pricing is available at http://arina.network/arina/show/261
Money will be spent on
Use of funds: First stage • Registration of US entity, patents - 50K $ • Web and knowledge base - 50K $ • Mobile and project management - 50K $ • Marketing - 50K $
Second stage • Network and messenger - 100K $ • Marketplace, orders and payments - 100K $ • Accounting system to substitute 1C system - 400K $ • Marketing - 200K $