Sale the rolled metal products made from stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass and bronze in big quantities. Despite the difficulties in the territorial aspect of Ukraine, the level of demand for non-ferrous and stainless rolled metal products is stable and sales are carried out all the year round.
This project is at the stage of seeking investments for the establishing a Company with a warehouse and a service center. The search for investments is carried out in parallel with the daily entrepreneurial activity as a physical person-entrepreneur. At the moment the number of customers is 168 customers and the number of suppliers-partners after the creation partnership program and the expansion of partnership network is 16 suppliers-partners in 9 countries: Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Slovenia, Serbia, Turkey. Also, a certain number of suppliers that are world leaders expect when the process of establishing a Company will be completed in order to become partners. More details You can see in the presentation.
At the initial stage of Company's activity all work will be carried out only on the domestic market - the Ukrainian market. Then it is planned to connect additional target markets, first of all - target markets of countries that border with Ukraine.
Problem or Opportunity
Ten reasons why You should invest in this project today:
1. Large domestic market: several sales directions; a large number of consumers who regularly need stainless and non-ferrous rolled metal products.
2. Central location: the most customers of oil and gas industry and construction sector are in Kyiv; absence of problems with staff policy.
3. Informational constituent: the availability of a full complex of information at the moment, which will accelerate the efficiency and productivity of employees and the Company.
4. Competitiveness: a small number of competitive companies which can offer the same combination of materials and products; establishing the Company until the full entry of Ukraine into the EU that will promote increasing of European players on the Ukrainian market.
5. Technological and logistical aspects: the availability of a service-center with equipment for various objectives and vehicles will add advantages among similar companies and will make the Company's price policy more flexible and convenient for customers.
6. Seasonality of products: absence of seasonality whereby there are regular, perennial sales.
7. Currency liberalization: cancellation of many restrictions by National Bank of Ukraine during the period 2016-2017; storage the big quantity of products in a warehouse makes the cost of products protected from inflation.
8. Qualified and competitive workforce: dynamic and well-educated staff; growth of labor productivity in Ukraine.
9. Liberal and reformist investment climate: favorable conditions for business; highly competitive conditions for investment.
10. Developing infrastructure: well-organized transport routes and mechanisms of direct delivery from the EU and Asia; highly developed technological infrastructure of transport, telecommunications and energy.
The number of competitors able to compete in the supply of stainless and non-ferrous rolled metal products:
Total number of companies — 24.
Number of companies with foreign capital — 6.
Number of companies selling rolled metal products made from stainless steel — 18.
Number of companies selling rolled metal products made from aluminium — 12.
Number of companies selling rolled metal products made from copper — 6.
Number of companies selling rolled metal products made from brass — 6.
Number of companies selling rolled metal products made from bronze — 6.
Advantages or differentiators
Ten reasons why it is useful and beneficial for customers to have products of Company:
1. Possibility of choosing different variants of products quality;
2. Availability of products in the warehouse;
3. Availability of high-tech equipment;
4. Delivery in the shortest time;
5. Flexible and acceptable price policy;
6. Strong and professional staff policy;
7. Quality and permanent development policy;
8. Maximum comfortable steps of logistics process;
9. Possibility of applying the discount system;
10. Large assortment of products.
Total amount of investment project:
Variant №1 — 204 869,00 €, including one-off expenses, insurance fund and working capital.
Variant №2 — 272 369,00 €, including one-off expenses, insurance fund and working capital.
Variant №3 — 343 674,00 €, including one-off expenses, insurance fund and working capital.
Variant №4 — 363 674,00 €, including one-off expenses, insurance fund and working capital.
Variant №5 — 434 979,00 €, including one-off expenses, insurance fund and working capital.
The total cost of the project varies depending on the acquisition of tangible assets.
More details You can see in the presentation.
In the case of a specific interest, the following documentation will be sent: a financial model (with cash flow (CF), payback period (PP), net present value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR), profitability index (PI), benefit-cost ratio (BCR), return on investment (ROI)), a presentation with an expenditure part, a business plan with an expenditure part, a calendar plan of developing and implementation of all stages of the project, a calendar plan of Company activity and other documents upon request. Estimation of marketing aspects such as SWOT analysis and PEST analysis will be made upon request. More details You can see in the presentation.
Money will be spent on
Purposes of investments:
1. Registration of the Company (creating a legal entity, creating a logo, opening a bank account, contribution to the statutory capital);
2. Website (purchase of a domain name, payment for hosting, development, creation and activation the website model);
3. Advertising materials (development and printing);
4. Warehouse (acquisition / reconstruction);
5. Office (rent / purchase / construction);
6. Staff question (search, interviews, approval);
7. Acquisition tangible assets (equipment and structures, computers and office equipment, cargo loader, car, truck);
8. Acquisition intangible assets (trade mark, certificates of quality);
9. Purchase of products.
Offer for investor
Conditions of participation in this investment project:
1. Direct investments with participation in the capital;
3. Participation in profit.
More details You can see in the presentation.
In this direction there are no risks. Argumentation:
Stainless steel - is regularly used in machinery industry, particularly, in the food industry, as well as in the oil and gas industry, construction sector and other target consumers.
Aluminum - is constantly used in machinery industry, particularly, in aviation and automotive, oil and gas industry and other target consumers.
Copper, brass, bronze - are an important component of machinery industry, particularly, ship repair and ship building, as well as the oil and gas industry and other directions of target consumers.
Materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze are an integral part of life not only of the majority of Ukrainian enterprises, but also of every human on our planet.