Construction of pharmaceutical GMP standards plant for the production of predominantly original innovative products in three directions: drugs and dietary supplements, cosmetics for daily care (shampoos, creams, gels), veterinary.
Have developed and registered products, there are developments of innovative medicines and cosmetics formulas.
For the full development of the project requires its own production facilities.
- At the end of 2017 the total sales of all goods "pharmacy basket" in Ukraine exceeded $ 2 billion, but each medication has its own market size, limited prevalence of pathology. Accordingly, in this case we are talking about the formation of a product portfolio of several dozen names, respectively, for each drug there is its own segment of the market.
- The volume of Ukrainian cosmetics market exceeded $ 1 billion, and its tendency to increase, and the total number registered in Ukraine funds for personal hygiene only about 200 names. At the same time about 40% of the market occupied by products for skin and hair care products
Problem or Opportunity
- Absolute majority of registered medicines in Ukraine and CIS countries are generic and traditional; the share of original medicines is extremely small (about 5% in physical terms and 17% in monetary terms);
- the absolute leaders in sales in the segment of cosmetic products for daily use are products containing surfactants, etc .;
- to take a share of the market both in Ukraine and in foreign markets through innovative products (pharmaceuticals, organic cosmetics for everyday use, and veterinary medicine), and positioning the company as focused in R & D
- ensure profitability of the project due to the formation of optimal product portfolios and sales of secondary services
Solution (product or service)
Development and implementation of original medicinal, cosmetic and veterinary products in Ukraine and in foreign markets, the formula of which is protected by a patent (20 years), which gives the right to exclusive distribution and protects against the appearance of generics. Supplement
traditional products (medium and low cost), which will allow access to different categories of consumers.
For each product has its own direct and indirect competitors
Advantages or differentiators
The presence of the original patented products (medicines, cosmetics, veterinary medicine) gives the right to exclusive distribution and prevents the appearance of generics on the patent term (10-20 years).
Strategic goals of the company:
- during the first year of the launch to reach the break-even point
- during the second year of the launch, take the market share in each segment and ensure the payback of the project
Principle of price formation:
- For the original products protected by a patent, it is expected high trading margin, limited features of each market segment
- Traditional or platform products occupy an average price category
- If necessary and high potential in the product portfolios can be added goods of low price category
- Each product portfolio contains an original high-margin, patented "locomotive" that "pulls" other products
- Positioning cosmetic and veterinary products "from a pharmaceutical company focused on R & D" will increase customer loyalty to these products
- Simultaneous launch of products both in Ukraine and in foreign markets, which on the one hand increases the "breakeven point", on the other hand it will help in a shorter time to increase profits from the sale of products in foreign markets
- Take market share in each segment due to an active advertising campaign at the launch.
- optimal branding embodiment is not only individual products, but also the company as a whole, will increase the final consumer loyalty to the whole range of products
- Generation of profit from the sale of secondary products and services in the B2B segment (contract production services, etc.)
Money will be spent on
Construction of the plant and replenishment of working capital for the completion of product portfolios and their launch
Offer for investor
Tasking of the launch of products in Ukraine and in foreign markets is not only to increase profits, but also in the leveling of the possible risks associated with external factors (the aggravation of the political situation, etc.)